For over 10 years, I've had the pleasure of working with major brands, Fortune 500 companies, NGOs, start-ups, and healthcare institutions in key areas such as innovation, sustainability, growth & business development, branding, and social impact.
To date my work has spanned 25+ countries across 6 continents. I'm still waiting on that first Antarctica client *insert penguin*
I have held leadership positions at industry leading companies such as The David & Lucile Packard Foundation, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Sustainable Brands.
I work with clients of all sizes to help them scale, develop partnerships, build a lasting & innovative brand, and to create true impact - whether that's solving a global issue, developing a new product, adopting technology, launching a campaign, or finding footing in a new market.
Always open to brainstorm, learn more about your business, and figure out how we can work together. For a full list of my services, please visit My Services page.
- Director of Enterprise Solutions, IdeaScale
- Head of International Business Development, Sustainable Brands
- Consultant, David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Communications & Campaign Manager, WildAid
- International Tax Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers
A Snapshot of My Impact & Results:
- In 2018, China officially banned the sale and trade of illegal elephant ivory. A huge victory after working on numerous media & awareness campaigns focused on the Chinese illegal wildlife product market. Our media campaigns reached over 1 billion people per week.
- Helped design, consult, and launch a multidisciplinary clinic for newly diagnosed cancer patients in partnership with UT Southwestern & the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - the first of its kind nationally.
- Designed, built, and launched the International Fund for Animal Welfare's (IFAW) national campaign to help protect the Endangered Species Act featuring celebrity endorsement.
- Founded and launched in 2015, CancerQ, a healthtech start-up that builds products and services for families facing cancer.
- Partnered and worked with The National Basketball Association (NBA) to protect endangered species through a global awareness campaign & media distribution with commercials airing on national TV.
- Presented & pitched to IKEA's global co-create team and won the work to embed and implement an innovation program & platform within the organization globally.
- Worked with clients from 8 countries across 6 continents to bring together global thought leaders on sustainability, branding, design, and impact - more than tripling the number of partnerships.
- Claremont McKenna College - Bachelor's in Economics / Accounting
- University of Texas (Austin) - Master's in Professional Accounting
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCan)
- Claremont McKenna College Student Mentor & Interviewer